Workforce Development focuses on ongoing learning, training, and skill development for an organization’s employees.
Albeck Gerken, Inc. has extensive experience in developing and instructing traffic training classes. Our staff has developed and instructed traffic training courses throughout North America and has had over 3,000 individuals attend these courses. Albeck Gerken, Inc. instructors are not only subject matter experts, but are knowledgeable and skilled in instructional methods appropriate for adult participants. The instructors utilize visual, auditory and kinesthetic methods throughout the course offerings.
Albeck Gerken, Inc. offers specialized workforce development services to meet the needs of the sponsor organization. A specialized training class may be a modified off the shelf class or a specific topic created from scratch.
- Customized class to meet the specific needs of the sponsoring agency
- Fill knowledge gaps due to staff turn‐over and reassignment
- Train entire staff at one time
- Reduce travel with onsite classes
- Develop stand‐alone materials for future reference
Project Work Plan
- Gather and compile data necessary for course
- Conduct progress meetings/conference calls with sponsor
- Develop a draft course manual for agency review
- Develop final course manual and materials based on comments
- Provide group training session on‐site
Albeck Gerken, Inc. Provides
- Classroom Instruction
- Training Manual – Can serve as a standalone document
- CD with Electronic Files (Training Manual, Handouts, Slides)
- Progress meetings and minutes
- Provide technical staff contact
- Provide documents on standard practices (if available)
- Provide room for classroom instruction (if available)